(Image from 'Celebrity Style')
Much to my utter delight, polka dots appear to be making a 'come back'. I say 'come back' as such a classic staple never really dies out but in recent years there's definitely been a distinct lack of my second favourite print!
Thankfully, thanks to celebrities such as Nicky Hilton, Diane Kruger and Miss Heidi Klum (phwoar those legs!) Polka dots appear to be very much 'in vogue' this spring summer.
After gleaning inspiration from the glossies I took to scavenging the high-st for a budget friendly selection with a spotty edge.
Here's what I discovered:
Keeping with the classic navy/black and white combinations exibited so perfectly above I went with:
1. These beautiful vintage cat-eyes from ASOS
2. This adorable umbrella/sun shade from DEBENHAMS
3. This gorgeous peter-pan collar dress from ROMWE
4. This super flirty skirty from MAURICES
5. This lightweight tee from ROMWE
6. This beautiful wide brimmed hate from ASOS
What's your take on Polka dotting? Are you feeling it or does it leave you a little cross-eyed?
For me ever since I saw that infamous 'Dont Speak' video by No Doubt I've been hooked!