Well hello. How do? It's certainly been a while.
Life, as we know is hectic at the best of times and at the worse it's even more so.
These last few months have been hard ; personally, professionally, 'blogfessionally!'
But I'm back, and I can tentatively say I hope stronger than ever. More dedicated definitely, and brimming with ideas and collaborations to share and hopefully inspire you all.
A new layout, new beginnings and a new promise to share only the super duper budget friendly goodies out there. So to kick off the new, here's some information about the old :
Twenty facts about me :
1) I'm obsessed with cats ; I cannot even see one on the telly without cooing. It's a purrroblem.
2) I always tend to fall for the 'bad guy' in films - show me a missunderstood (in my mind anyway) villain and I melt like butter on toast. Yum.
3) I cry at anything and everything to do with animals. And practically nothing to do with people.
4) I adore red lipstick and you'll probably see it a lot on here.
5) I'm 20 years old, I drink perhaps twice a year and can honestly say I don't feel I'm missing out.
6) I struggle terribly with anxiety and irrational thoughts, mostly at night or when I'm in a situation I deem out of my control.
7) I am on my way to becoming a teacher and I love every moment of it. Even when children in my class puke.
8) I adore 90's rock/grunge music top choice would always be Nirvana.
9) I was in love with Kurt Cobain. The fact he was dead did nothing to defer this.
10) I'm an avid reader I collect books of all genres and devour them whenever I get the chance.
11) I used to want to be an actress. I'm still rather overdramatic.
12) I watch cooking programs to unwind and fall asleep.
13) I have an actual phobia of slugs and worms ; they make me shake and shudder and cry.
14) I loathe washing my hair.
15) But I love taking long showers.
16) I have wonky teeth which I'm forever torn between liking and loathing.
17) I had a terrible experience at 6th form and would urge anyone going through anything similar to speak out and act, not doing so is one of my biggest regrets now I'm stronger.
18) I adore football, I watch practically every televised match + devour stats hungrily.
19) I am gluten intolerant and forever miss normal cakes </3
20) I am Sarah and I am back to blogging about what I love best! Hope you all stick around for the ride.